The Diamond Centre is a large building with a range of rooms usable for a large number of events. With rooms varying from single purpose rooms to large halls this building can support weddings, office meetings and everything in between. Situated in the north Nottinghamshire countryside town of Kirkby-in-Ashfield this building has ideal transport links to Mansfield, Nottingham, and it situated just off Junction 27 of the M1.
Our mission is to promote, enable and facilitate inclusive activities, which embrace and address the education, training, employment, welfare, health, social, cultural and recreational needs of the local community.
- Excellence - Diamond Centre aims to provide 'excellent' services for the local community. We strive to achieve and maintain this level of quality in all of our work.
- Accountability - Diamond Centre is managed and run by local people and we are accountable and responsive to them at all times.
- Equality - Diamond Centre is committed to eliminating discrimination in the local community and works to provide space and support to activities which contribute to this.
- Mutual Respect - Diamond Centre will treat everyone involved and connected with the Centre with the respect they deserve.
- Dynamism - Diamond Centre will work with energy and dynamism and develop the Centre to represent and engage with the passion of Kirkby-in-Ashfield's community.
Computing courses aimed at the complete beginner. You will work at your own pace in a relaxed and friendly environment and learn new skills that you will use and pass onto others.
With a range of freshly prepared foods everyone is welcome to come and enjoy. Places are limited so contact us to reserve a place.